Easy & Instant Patient Evaluation Wireless ECG
With an ECG today, the patient has to go to a hospital or a lab. Things go worse if the patient is an invalid, needs multiple ECG tests, or, ECG monitoring. The ECG report complicates the issue some more.
Printed on a photo sensitive paper, the report has a limited life and has to be photocopied for reference. All these add to both costs and inconvenience for the patient.
What if the ECG becomes a consumer item that can be used by the patient or a helper at home? What if the ECG results can be viewed by the doctor on his mobile phone? What if the ECG data is available on the cloud for life long visibility and analysis? What if the ECG printing is done away with completely?
heartTarang™, the Wireless ECG system from Sosaley Technologies delivers all that power and convenience.
heartTarang™ does away with the need for an ECG machine. A low power wireless transmitter, connected to electrodes, sends data to an ECG machine, a mobile phone, or the cloud.If you still need to print the ECG, you can always use the data received by the ECG machine or a computer. When you assign a mobile phone number, the patient’s ECG data can be sent live to a doctor, however far away he is.
Tested extensively, the heartTarang™ meets all medical standards, and generates ECG data with close to 99.99% accuracy. All ambient and data transmission noise is filtered out.
Similar to a Holter monitor, Sosaley’s heartTarang™ does not pose any hazards whatsoever to the patient. The heartTarang™ can support up to 12 leads.
- Develop a cost effective solution for marketability.
- Do away with wires for capturing and transmitting ECG data.
- Run the whole system off low powered batteries to eliminate any threat to patients.
- Measure ECG input signals accurately and display in human understandable format on multiple devices.
- Provide data backup in case of battery / data loss.
- Store data in computer formats for analysis, and improving patient handling and management.
- Defibrillator protection.
- Lead off detection.
- Battery level indicator.
- BLE status indicator.
- Complete patient privacy.
- Data encryption.
- User definable alerts.
- On-the-fly data analytics.
- Works on Android & iOS
|Leads||Standard 12 lead ECG (10 Electrodes)|
|Electrode Connector Type||micro-HDMI|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable battery powered DC supply (3.7v – 5v).|
|Wireless technology||Bluetooth low energy (BLE 5.0).|
|PCB dimensions||7 cm X 5.5 cm.|
|ADC resolution||24 bits.|
|Sampling speed||200 Hz.|
|Frequency range||0.05 Hz – 100 Hz.|
|Battery life||Roughly 40 hours with 3000mAH battery.|