Designed specifically for battery powered tricycles, Sosaley’s eRickBMS has been extensively tested in the challenging environment of NCR and proven to deliver tangible benefits. The battery management system for electric vehicle from Sosaley Technologies keeps both the vehicle owner and the driver informed of the battery status and vehicle location. Alerts and warning signals are provided when the battery reaches a low state.
eRickBMS can be installed in any e-rickshaw that uses batteries upto 48V, and draws upto 200A of current. The product comes with a pre-installed data SIM card, and constantly transmits battery status to the cloud. After the successful installation of ev battery system, the driver gets notifications on his phone, and the fleet owner can see the location as well as the battery status of all his vehicles through a user friendly dashboard on the cloud.
For more details on Sosaley BMS, its features, and other models, please visit the Sosaley BMS page.
- Monitors batteries on 6 key parameters including voltage, temperature, current, State of Charge (SOC), State of Health (SOH), and battery status.
- Monitors upto 48V and upto 200A. Can be used with upto 4 batteries of 12V each.
- Industry standard 32-bit ARM controllers to provide you with versatility and reliability.
- Built in intelligence for battery state recognition and comparable impedance readings.
- Remote access from anywhere through the cloud.
- 24/7 alarms and notifications.
- Frequent reports and analytics can be generated to understand battery and vehicle performance and efficiency.
- Automatic capture and recording of data during float, charge, and discharge.
- User defined alarm limits.
- Fully integrated with the Cloud.
|Temperature||0-120 Degrees C|
|Parameters Calculated||State of Charge (SOC)||10-100%|
|State of Health (SOH)||0-100%|
- Savings of upto 20% on maintenance and running costs.
- Accurate calculation of daily vehicle mileage that can be linked to collections.
- Increased knowledge on battery capacity with accurate measurements of all battery parameters.
- Enhanced driver and passenger safety
- Optional feature to immobilize the vehicle on the road.