We are developing an advanced media management software that uses SBCs as the end-of-the-line computer. The SBC contains a real time version of Linux and a large set of C++ code that run as services. Each service has it own running environment and functionalities that are critical for the complete package. At the hardware level, the SBC interacts with multiple external devices including projectors, cameras, etc.
We are looking to enhance the team with really smart C++ experts who can contribute to the development. We have looking for people who are passionate about software development and coding, and, have absolute mastery over C++.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ with knowledge of language specification
- Strong knowledge of standard libraries, containers, polymorphism, and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of memory management including garbage collection
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Maintain code quality, organization, automation, and portability
- Proven capacity to review and correct code is a must
- Intimate familiarity with code versioning including Git, SVN
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Knowledge of embedded systems and SBCs is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Linux development environment is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in C and C++
- Working Knowledge in Linux
- Good in coding standards,code review and unit testing
- Proven capabilities to lead a team
- Proven capabilities to own and manage a project and client
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
(UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation) OR (PG – M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation)
Sosaley offers world class working environment with high speed Internet connection, in city work space, and a challenging atmosphere to learn and grow. Sosaley offers ESOP to all employees. Work with and learn from people who are designing IoT products and solutions for tomorrow.