We are looking for an Android tech lead who has knowledge and experience in Android SDK. The person should have worked with Bluetooth, WiFi and other communication protocols and should have capability to port C++ code that is being developed under the Linux platform to the Android environment.
- Strong knowledge in any one design for Wear OS, design for Android TV and design for Android Auto
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerators
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a must
Android SDK, C++, C, WiFi, GPRS, 3G
B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science, EEE, ECE from a reputed university in India.
Between 6-10 years of hands-on development in the Android environment.
Sosaley offers world class working environment with high speed Internet connection, in city work space, and a challenging atmosphere to learn and grow. Work with and learn from people who are designing IoT products and solutions for tomorrow.