Please fill in the details below so that we can revert back to you for understanding your requirements and giving you a formal quote. If you tell us how many batteries you have and how many UPS, that will help us a lot.
If you are an individual, or, don’t want to give your company name, just repeat your own name in the company name field.
- Sosaley BMS is a wired cum wireless device that uses multiple communication protocols including Zigbee, Wireless, and GPRS.
- The UPS rating is important for us to understand the load on the batteries. This can be measured using a current sensor. Current sensors are expensive and can cost up to INR1500 per piece.
- Each UPS, even if it in the same room but connected to a separate load, is to be considered as a separate UPS entity.
- Each UPS that is in a separate building or location is considered as a separate entity.
- A load is the power consumed by the end devices connected to a UPS. For example, if you have 10 bulbs of 100 watts each connected to a UPS with 12V battery, the load is 1000/12 or 83.33Ah. If the UPS uses a 24V battery, the load will be 1000/24 or 41.66Ah.